2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
Message from the owner(s)
Kamikaze-qscm is a tool that allows developers and CM related personnel
to query the commits made to one or more source control repositories.
It is very similar to Mozilla's bonsai tool.
Kamikaze-qscm currently works with
Subversion, but a modular
approach is planned for other SCM systems.
Kamikaze for Subversion currently consists of a
perl back-end hook for
inserting commit information into a
(In the future, a modular approach to data storage is planned - allowing
the use of many different data storage implementations. )
A PHP front-end is used to
perform repository queries and display results.
(In the future a web service API (XML-RPC and/or SOAP) will be provided
to access the same information for incorporation into other tools.)
Screen shots are here.
This project's mission is to provide bonsai-like query capabilities in subversion. It will attempt to integrate with other tools such as WebSVN and help developers track changes.
- Bonsai - Mozilla.org's CVS Query Tool
- Tinderbox -
Mozilla.org's continuous integration and blame tracking tool.
- WebSVN - A nice revision browsing tool for subversion.
- Perl - A very useful scripting language that is used to import revision history into Kamikaze's database.
- PHP - SSI language that Kamikaze is written in.
- MySQL - A popular and powerful database that Kamikaze uses to store and access its revision data very quickly.