If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
Message from the owner(s)
Kamikaze-qscm is a tool that allows developers and CM related personnel
to query the commits made to one or more source control repositories.
It is very similar to Mozilla's bonsai tool.
Kamikaze-qscm currently works with
Subversion, but a modular
approach is planned for other SCM systems.
Kamikaze for Subversion currently consists of a
perl back-end hook for
inserting commit information into a
(In the future, a modular approach to data storage is planned - allowing
the use of many different data storage implementations. )
A PHP front-end is used to
perform repository queries and display results.
(In the future a web service API (XML-RPC and/or SOAP) will be provided
to access the same information for incorporation into other tools.)
Screen shots are here.
This project's mission is to provide bonsai-like query capabilities in subversion. It will attempt to integrate with other tools such as WebSVN and help developers track changes.
- Bonsai - Mozilla.org's CVS Query Tool
- Tinderbox -
Mozilla.org's continuous integration and blame tracking tool.
- WebSVN - A nice revision browsing tool for subversion.
- Perl - A very useful scripting language that is used to import revision history into Kamikaze's database.
- PHP - SSI language that Kamikaze is written in.
- MySQL - A popular and powerful database that Kamikaze uses to store and access its revision data very quickly.